- To discuss the use of Moodle questions for teaching STEM subjects, in particular "formulas" question type.
- To explore the integration of interactive simulations in Moodle questions.
- To share Moodle based teaching-learning experiences and best practices
- Review of examples of Moodle FORMULAS type STEM questions
- Best practices in creating Moodle FORMULAS type questions
- Integrating interactive simulations in questions using JSXGraph
- Quizzes: question-behaviour issues
Methodology: From the presentation of some Physics & Maths materials developed some guidelines for creating STEM questions could be discussed. Participants will be invited to develop some questions and results will be shared and commented in weekly forums.
Aimed at: STEM teachers and teacher trainers with some experience in using Moodle in their teaching.