COORDINATOR: Colegio Pureza de María. Spain
- Universidad de Alicante. Spain
- Escola Secundária de Palmela. Portugal
- Scoala Gimnaziala “Ion Tuculescu”. Romania
- Institutul pentru Educatie. Romania
- BonNouEdu SL. Spain
The driving idea behind building project partnership has been to bridge the gap between educational research and teaching practices by creating synergies between the fields of research (1 University), education (3 schools), teacher education (1 teacher network) and innovation (1 edutech SME). The result is a cross-sectoral consortium, with different experiences, profiles and specific expertise, which is composed of:
- An University, it will link SCORE project to the field of research and will be in charge of Quality Assurance issues
- Three schools, from three countries:
Its contribution will ensure the project to be firmly connected with the everyday reality of the school life by piloting the materials. All of them perform lower secondary teaching with different profiles.
- An Education Institute (IEdu) involving a National teacher network.
- One startup edu-tech SME (BNedu Ltd,) which puts the consortium in contact with the modern entrepreneurial world.
More info at http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/projects/eplus-project-details/#project/9bf7b12f-ca2e-4d53-9735-34ee490eb915